Wednesday, December 3, 2008

long overdue kiddie pics

I've been meaning to post some pictures of the kids over the past month--enjoy!

Alex goofing around with daddy--**I have a picture of Marlon doing a similar thing from college--I have to dig it out and scan it in to post. Like father, like daughter!

Alex helping to trim the tree!

The finished product, cut down by daddy! (I am hoping to get some pics from our tree cutting trip but they are still on my mom's camera)

Kellan playing in the clothes basket (can you see his 2 teeth?)

Like mother, like daughter (like Granddad!), the girl loves cookie dough--Alex licking the bowl after making chocolate chip cookies with mommy and Ehren

Kellan in his hooded towel made by Grammy

1 comment:

Renee said...

Alex is getting so big... and beautiful of course! And that Kellan... I seriously need to sqeeze him :)
I love your tree. It makes me so sad we can't go cut down one and decorate it! (Well, we could but there's no point...) It's so weird not getting out the Christmas decorations. Can't wait to get home so I can be around a tree and decorations and feel Christmas-y!
We are very much looking forward to spending over a week with you!