At long last I'm sitting down to post about our holidays. I've been putting this post off because there was just too much to talk about, but I guess the longer I wait, the worse it's going to get! We had a great time visiting with friends and family but it is definitely good to be back home again after 2 weeks away! We've done so much that it's hard to remember it all--my sister in law did a great job giving some highlights of our family events in her blog. (thanks Renee!!) She as usual included some great photos--I will also try to post some of my favorites.

.JPG)
We headed out to the Philly/NJ area to visit both of our families--we are very fortunate that they live close to each other so we are able to see everyone over the holidays. It was great to see our nieces and nephews and give Alex the chance to play with her cousins. Below are some pics:
My family

Lauren and our nephew Carter.JPG)

I will post our pics of our Disney trip in a separate post. Stay tuned!


No comments:
Post a Comment