Monday, February 2, 2009

Searching for the perfect pair of jeans

I, like many women out there, have always struggled to find the best pair of jeans that fit my body type. Having long legs, I can't typically shop just anywhere for a pair of jeans--I need to find somewhere that has a good selection of long sizes. I found this website through a blog that allows you to plug in some info about your body type and give some of what you want in a jean, then it gives you a list of styles/brands that are best for you!! I got 85 different types of jeans recommended to me, right down to the style, everything from Old Navy to Lucky and everything in between! Just wanted to share with anyone else who, like me, struggles with this (they also have bra fitting info too!).
Along with the style theme, Big Mama's blog has fashion tips every Friday, and her posts are fun to read--if you're looking for a new blog to follow.
Just thought I'd share with you all!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Great post! I need this, I have the worst time trying to find jeans. Also, sorry I have not responded about he "Indy" reunion yet. We are still good for the end of the month, but it looks like March is better for Marlon and the Varners. Any weekend is good in March, as far as I can tell.