Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kaylee's Rodeo Princess Party!

I am seriously behind on my blogging (sorry Mom!). I have had great intentions of sitting down and catching up, but it just seems like there are so many other things to do! We've continued to have a busy fall. A few weeks ago we celebrated my niece Kaylee's 2nd birthday with a Rodeo Princess Party! I'm glad we were able to make it out for the big event, which included miniature horse rides and a hay maze (built my my creative and oh-so-talented SIL, who has been planning this party for the past year-NO JOKE!). Here are a few pics of the party to share!

Kaylee-The Birthday Girl!
The cousins-all sitting still at the same time-a rare event!
Kaylee making a funny face while riding the horse

Nolan enjoying the maze

Kellan enjoying the maze
Alex enjoying the maze (notice her holding her nose? She didn't like the smell of the hay, so she held her nose!)

Alex riding the horse (Kellan rode too and kept saying "Whoa!" but I guess I didn't get any pictures of him)

Mia and her "horse"

My little cowboy on the farm

Granddad capturing a photo

The birthday cake, created by Kendy

No comments: