Friday, May 21, 2010

some videos for your viewing pleasure...

Last night was Alex's family night/preK graduation at school, and I am attaching a video of her "performance" as a flying squirrel. She did such a great job and we were so proud! She was supposed to be one of two flying squirrels but the other squirrel was a no-show, so she carried the part on her own! (I must add that last night before bed I was telling her what a great job she did and she said "but mommy why did everyone laugh at me?" That bothered her so I tried to explain that they laughed because she was very cute and did such a good job. I told her that mommies and daddies don't laugh at little kids to make fun of them, they laugh because they like them and like to watch them do cute things.) Sorry the video is so long--I couldn't quickly figure out how to edit it. She makes an appearance at the beginning then again at the end.


Here are a few videos of Kellan at his last gymnastics class today. He and his classmates (all 3 of them!) pretty much had free reign over the gym for the entire hour. They were able to play with/climb on everything, and they had a great time! We're sad this class is over--I plan to sign him up again in the fall since he enjoyed it so much.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh that little squirrel is so cute!

Desiree said...

Alex's costume looked great, who was the little girl that kept getting in the show? I also realized while watching Kellan's gymnastic video why he kept saying I'm going to get you while running with he and ACE on the trampoline yesterday.