Alex's team, The Little Kickers, has done a great job this season--and I think Alex may be one of their team's leading scorers, believe it or not! (there may be hope for her yet!). She used to be completely non-competitive, but she now has a good competitive streak in her and she wants to win! She's done really well scoring a few goals each time they scrimmage (they don't play real games yet), and we're so proud of her!
Celebrating a goal with her BFF and teammate Layla
Alex and Layla
The WVU Soccer Faithful (trying to assemble them as a group...attempt 1)
Adelaide getting a piggy back ride with Haley

The WVU Soccer Faithful! We were celebrating Ashley's birthday with my homemade ice cream filled cake--here are Des, Ash, and I with our kids. I'm not sure why so many of the kids have such funny faces-especially Alex--but it's the best picture we could get!


No comments:
Post a Comment