Trying to play catch up again here...here are some pictures of the kids from Easter. This year was the first time ever that the kids participated in a traditional easter egg hunt. We did one with our MOPS group and it happened to be on a day that Alex was off from school so both kids were able to go. We also did one outside in the backyard with our neighbor Adelaide. When I was growing up we always did a scavenger hunt with clues hidden in plastic eggs that led us to our easter baskets, and my brothers and I always had fun with it. We've enjoyed keeping that tradition alive with our kids now! Here is Alex searching for her eggs. After church we enjoyed brunch at the home of some wonderful friends. Good food is always in abundance and the kids have a great time playing while the adults get to socialize.
Time to dye easter eggs...
Funny pictures of Alex posing that I had to include...
Sponsor a child online through Compassion's Christian child sponsorship ministry. Search for a child by age, gender, country, birthday, special needs and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment