Another new obsession of hers is putting on random articles of clothing...yesterday it was this hat. She has worn it to bed the past few nights. Some days it's a pair of socks, a bathing suit cover-up (that she has to have zipped up with the hood on), and for the past 24 hours it's been the soccer outfit from the previous post (see below picture from this morning!). She wore the soccer outfit to bed last night, had a bath this morning and insisted putting it back on, so we wore it to the mall then to go watch some of the women's soccer game this afternoon. I guess there could be worse obsessions, right?! Her sneaky look below was because she was digging her hands into a cup of ice (another new hobby) and making a complete mess.
This last one is a sweet picture from this morning. She likes to put her babies (or in this case baby and Elmo) to bed, sit in between them, and today she chose to sing them the wheels on the bus song, complete with the hand motions (she is using the book as her guide!). In case you are wondering, yes that's a drier sheet covering Elmo. She often takes them when I'm removing clothes from the drier and uses them as blankets. 
A belated happy anniversary to Jon and Renee--sorry I didn't call!!


3 comments:
sooooo funny about the hat! (and the binky, but i know it must be frustrating to try and get rid of it... just one reason i'm glad Nolan never took one!) Jon and I giggled at those stories...
Alex looks SO PRETTY in that picture of her doing her "sneaky" look - we cannot wait to see her!
I love how she sings and reads to her babies... so sweet to see how little girls play. Such a big difference between boys and girls!
We love you and will see you soon!!
P.S - has marlon seen high school musical 2 yet?
I loved your binky stories. Brady has two binks that he goes to bed with. I see what we have to look forward too when we take it for good. I loved the pictures of Alex. She is just soo pretty! I love how she reads and sings to her dolls. Too cute. Keep the stories coming - they bring chuckles and smiles to our day over here.
Miss you.
LOVE THOSE PHOTOS of your lil' "miss personality!" she's super cute and i love that she's already into clothing and letting you know her personal preferences for what to wear and when! i have friends who are currently fighting the binky battle with you... i'll have to give them the "cut it off" suggestion! personally, i'm hoping davey will find his thumb on a regular basis so i don't have to wake up at night to put his binky back in!! :) dave's not thrilled with the thought of a thumb-sucker (hey - we're paying enough for my braces right now!) but if it means i get more sleep, i think the price of braces will be worth it! thanks for sharing the stories... perfect blog material! - tam
Post a Comment