Our little guy turned 1 month old yesterday! It's hard to believe that a month has passed so quickly. Time definitely flies by when it's your second child! At this stage he doesn't do much other than eat and sleep, but he does enjoy his activity mat when he has play time. He eats every 3 hours and usually naps pretty well. He's sleeping in his crib now and he really enjoys his mobile and loves his binky! He usually eats his last meal at night around 10 or 11, then he typically sleeps until 2 or 3, then wakes up again around 5 or 6. Some nights when he eats at 2 or 3, he decides he is wide awake and stays up for another 2 hours before falling back asleep--these are the times I dread the most since I can barely keep my eyes open! I have started to let him cry it out in his crib since that seems to be what he needs--I've tried rocking him but that doesn't work--that just wakes him up more! Last night he was kind and went right back to bed after that feeding, which was so nice of him! I can't wait until he is sleeping all night--I could really use a good night's sleep! Otherwise he's a growing boy with a good appetite--speaking of which, he is just waking up and needs to eat so I will post more later!
The One With the Toilet Seat
4 days ago


5 comments:
love that picture of Kellan! I don't think there's a question as to whether or not he'll be a soccer player :)
I totally remember Mia having a really alert awake time around 2 or 3... we'd put her in between us in bed, and she'd be content as could be and very wide awake. Then, she'd fall asleep for another really good stretch till morning and I thought, "why didn't you do that during the night?" But it eventually evened out and I'm so thankful she's an incredible sleeper. I'm sure you're anxious to have him sleep through the night though... it will come! (Just maybe not as quickly as Alex did) :)
Is that Nolan's little polo onesie? :)
I believe it is!
One month already--wow! I'm loving Kellan's hair--it looks like it could end up looking like Carter's!
This picture is really cute--it's like he's a goalie and he's thinking--just try and get the ball by me, just try it :) Hope you're all doing well!
We should be hanging up the frames this weekend! I'll post a picture when they're up. Thanks again!
what a cutie!
congrats on surviving the first month with 2! :)
Post a Comment