Wednesday, July 16, 2008

4 month fever

Kellan had his 4 month check-up on Monday and he's now 15 lbs., 12 oz. and 25 inches long! He got a bunch of shots and was doing pretty well until yesterday when he got sent home from daycare with a fever of a little over 100 degrees. I had to keep him home again today because he still had a fever when he woke up. He had a good day, eating great and napping really well, but by around 4:30 he was really hot and when I took his temp it was up to 102.7, so I called the dr and was able to get him in right away. The dr checked him out and he looked OK with the exception of the fever--we aren't sure if it's still side effects from the shots or if he's just coming down with his first virus. I'm thinking he's just getting sick because he's had a bit of a runny nose and watery eyes. Our poor little guy just looks so sad and a little out of it. Hopefully he's feeling better by tomorrow for his official 4 month birthday so I can take some pictures of him! I'll update again soon.

1 comment:

Mike, Amy, Max and Lily said...

Poor little guy! Hope he's feeling better too! It's so sad when they get fevers--especially because they can't tell you if anything hurts! Give him a hug from us!