Evening all! We had a great week of spending some much needed family time together. We took a few days this week and headed up to Penn State for the annual Arts Festival. This is one event I try to get back to State College for every year, and I hope to make it a tradition for the kids. It's a great chance to visit town, visit with friends, and get some fresh kettle corn! We stayed with our old neighbors,
Josh and Mindy, who have 2 girls close to Alex's age. It's so fun to watch the girls play together--they have a great time and we love to get together with them. We also got to see Mike, Amy, and little Max--it's hard to believe that Max and Kellan will one day be about the same size, since they are only 4 1/2 months apart! Below are a few pictures from our trip, as well as a few recent pics of Kellan with his new hairstyle. He will be 4 months old this week--he goes for his dr's appt. tomorrow so I'll post an update with how big he's getting!
Alex and Kellan on the Nittany Lion statue...hopefully this will become an annual photo. We took one last year around the same time, when Kellan was a new little life in my belly-I had just found out I was pregnant!

The girls at play!

Max and Kellan

Kellan-a happy guy!

Kellan in a bath--one of his favorite activities
3 comments:
It was so good to see all of you! Kellan is cutie and Alex just gets more adorable every time I see her! I'll email you the pics of the boys together--can you send the ones you took.
Let me know when you'll be in SC again--or when it might be a good time to come to WV.
LOVE the pics! especially the one in the nittany lion!
These pictures are great!! I was checking to see if I could find your e-mail address but enjoyed the blog and photos.
Rose Brewer
Post a Comment