Here are some recent pics of the kids. I had some quality bonding time with both this week as Alex was off from school for Veteran's Day, then I kept her home again yesterday for fear that she had pink eye (she doesn't!). Kellan is soon to be 8 months, and I can see already that he is going to be a handful once he starts officially crawling. You can see how badly he wants to get around--he will roll to get somewhere, crawl backwards, whatever he can do to get around. When you pick him up he's already starting to push away from you as if he wants to get down--I'm not sure where he thinks he wants to go but he already seems to have the urge to be on his own! :(
He gets up on all fours and tries to figure out where to go from there--I think it's only a matter of time before the crawling begins! I'm trying to cherish these remaining moments of little boy who is content to stay where I put him on the floor and play with toys!
He gets up on all fours and tries to figure out where to go from there--I think it's only a matter of time before the crawling begins! I'm trying to cherish these remaining moments of little boy who is content to stay where I put him on the floor and play with toys!
A Happy girl before her dad's last home soccer game of the season


2 comments:
Look out!! Once he's crawling there will be no stoppin him :)
Congrats on staying home - sooooo happy for you that you will be able to embrace this time with your family. Enjoy!
Love ya
love seeing kellan in nolan's little shirt and sweater vest! he's lookin' so cute! :)
Post a Comment