Again, this is very much belated but something I definitely didn't want to forget to post about! My husband surprised me with a 7th anniversary trip to Vegas a few weeks ago. I will admit I got a little clued in before he broke the big news because I saw some clues on our credit card statement, but it didn't take away from the surprise in the least! It was wonderful to get away for a few days without the kids (who stayed behind with our family in Phila/NJ). I couldn't even get Alex to talk to me on the phone even once while we were gone--she was always off doing something more exciting!
We stayed at the ultra nice Bellagio, while the President was apparently staying next door at Caesar's Palace (pretty cool!). It was my first time in Vegas, and there is definitely so much to see and do there! We took a gondola ride through the Venetian, and we also went to see the Criss Angel show (NOT very impressed--it was actually pretty bad--although we did see Dr. J and his family in the gift shop while we were waiting in line to get in!). We spent some time at the Blackjack tables, had some nice meals, spent a little time by the pool (in the 100 degree weather!), and had a great time.
Here are some photos from our trip:
Gondola ride inside the Venetian-get serenaded by a real Italian gondolier!


2 comments:
ooooo! great pics jenn! that bellagio fountain pic totally looks like ocean's 11! so glad you had a great time. i enjoyed your kids! :)
How sweet! Marlon needs to rub his romantic side off on Rob a bit! Although I know Rob would say - you'd never leave the kids (and he might be right!) Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment