Saturday, April 3, 2010

Recent events---in video

We've been busy as usual and haven't had much time to take many pictures, but I've been trying to capture fun moments on video! I will post pics of Kellan's birthday party later (or you can visit Renee's blog for a few :)

This clip is Kellan saying one of my favorite things: This is usually how he responds if he's eating or drinking something he likes.

Here are 2 videos of some water balloon fun with daddy!

The last 2 videos are from our Mommy and me gymnastics class that we do every Friday morning. Kellan's favorite part is definitely the trampoline into the pit!

1 comment:

Kim said...

My girls and I enjoyed seeing your little video blurbs. They are so cute Jenn!! I tried to email you, but its been undeliverable - pop me your new email address. Miss you much Jenn!!! Reminiscing through some old pictures, I had to explain to Kayla why cotton balls were stuck all over my face LOL