I'm really struggling with dragging and moving pictures in my posts these days. Ever since I upgraded my internet explorer I seem to be having difficulty, but I wanted to go ahead and get some pictures posted from our trip to Eagle Rock. A few weeks ago I took the kids to Eagle Rock and we spent a week with my family and the cousins just hanging out and playing. They got to play at the lake, ride paddle boats, swim at the pool, go to a train museum, go to Knoebel's Amusement Park, blow bubbles, play in shaving cream and just hang out at the house with each other. I can say a great time was definitely had by all, as shown by all the pictures we have!
Kellan and I on the train

A budding photographer

Playing with shaving cream...funny kid

Blowing bubbles with grammy's homemade bubble mix and random household objects
The train station...the boys were VERY excited!

So sweet...cousins on the train

Mia


One of my favorite photos because Kellan took the initiative to put his arm around his taller sister all by himself...LOVE it!

My dad, the kids and I

Cool view of the roundhouse (I think that's what it's called?)

Kids checking out the roundhouse

Kellan fell in love with fooseball while we were there--he played by himself for over an hour at a time!

The big kids also got in on the shaving cream fun
I will have to put the Knoebel's pictures in a separate post--I can't deal with moving any more around in this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment