Friday, July 2, 2010

Soccer Camp 2010

A few weeks ago Alex attended WVU soccer camp, as she does each year. She can't wait to break out all of her soccer gear, and this year Kellan tagged along for the ride--they each had their own ball, and even though Kellan technically isn't old enough for camp until next year he loved to run circles around some of the little kids there while dribbling a ball! I had some great video of him but he managed to delete all the videos on my camera so I lost them. I did take a few pictures though! The kids hopped between the women's team camp (where Alex wanted to be since there were girls there) and Marlon's team camp (which was only boys). She did the girl's camp from 9-10:15 then went over to the boy's camp until 12:00 each day. She still managed to have a ton of energy at the end of every day--which no longer should surprise me I guess!

The highlight of each day...what color gatorade will we get to drink??

Team huddle


Kellan practicing his moves (Alex may or may not have spent some of her time on the field doing cartwheels while the rest of her team was playing)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! Alex in her WVU shirt could be on the cover of a WV magazine - I love it! Kellan looks like he is having the best day of his life. We are getting pumped for WVU soccer season! Marcie (: