Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010-Part 1

Although the christmas holiday has already come and gone, I need to get caught up on how we spent our holiday season...

We did our annual cookie baking--this year I expanded a bit and made a few more cookies--and they all were delicious! We made spritz cookies, peanut butter/hershey kiss cookies, peanut butter chocolate chunk pretzel cookies, snickerdoodles, and finally sugar cookies. This year was the first year I made icing for our sugar cookies and the kids enjoyed decorating them and making a huge mess!


The finished products
Alex had her christmas program at school--she was so excited to wear fancy christmas clothes to school--I sent her in last year's christmas dress so I didn't have to worry about whether or not she ruined it (true to form, she spilled applesauce all down the front at lunch--but no worries!).

Waving to her brother in the crowd :)
She did a great job singing--they sang Frosty the Snowman and Jingle Bells.


To be continued with the rest of our christmas festivities...

No comments: