Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas - Part 2

We were able to have Nana and Pop-Pop come up for a visit a few days before christmas. Nana was feeling a bit under the weather but we got Pop-Pop involved in decorating his first ever sugar cookie! This was the second batch I made as our first batch seemed to mysteriously disappear...can't imagine who would have eaten them (Marlon).

The boys decorating some cookies
Nana and Pop-Pop with the kids before the Christmas Eve service
Christmas morning :)
Kellan opening one of his first gifts--with a great look of excitement! It's his second photo book with pictures of him from the past year--he loved the one my mom made him last year so much I decided to make another one.
Alex opening her photo book
Once we opened presents, we packed up the car and drove to NJ to spend christmas with the rest of Marlon's family (and I managed to pack the camera deep in the car somewhere where it wasn't accessible, so I don't have any photos!). Then we headed on to my parents' house where we celebrated our last christmas in the Newtown house with my brothers and their families...more to come in my next post!

1 comment:

Erin Crispin said...

Hi Jenn,
This is Erin Crispin (from State College, PSU days). Marlon gave me your blog site and I just wanted to tell you how precious those two children of yours are. Joe and I are both excited to see the great success Marlon is having at WVU and hope all continues to go well for your family there!
All the best :)