Monday, August 13, 2007

Where do I begin???

At long last I'm finally getting started with a blog. I've given a lot of thought to it but have never felt like taking the time to get it going. With so much going on in our lives and with us living so far from everyone I know this is a great way to keep everyone in touch with what we are up to! Taking the time to upload pictures is going to be the biggest issue for me since I rarely have everything I need handy when I decide to go onto the internet, but I'll have to make an effort since I know pictures are what really makes it interesting! Here's the first "test" picture on the blog---taken this morning.




Alex finally fits into the soccer outfit that Granddad bought her from Europe last summer. I got her dressed up for Marlon and he immediately whipped out the camera to take some pictures. I think he started to visualize a soccer player a few years down the line...he even got her to pose with the soccer ball. If she turns out to be a dancer like Aunt Renee and Aunt Lauren I'm not sure what he's going to do!


8 comments:

Renee said...

great blog Jenn!!! i'm so happy we can keep up with each other's blogs. Alex is sooooo big and soooo adorable - i just love the soccer outfit! I have to put Nolan in the soccer outfit that Dad bought for him as well. I'll bring that with me when we come visit and we can pose the two of them together!! So, add my blog to your links and i'll add yours. blogging is the best - you'll love it (and you'll appreciate so much when people comment to know they're stopping by!) love you! :)

Anonymous said...

Alex is so cute. If I had a vote -I'd also vote for soccer over dance. Thanks for sharing the blog and the pictures.

Marco

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending a link to your fabulous blog Jenn! It looks great! Don't know much about them but it sounds like a great idea to keep in touch with everyone. I can't believe how big Alex is getting and she is just soooo cute. I loved the soccer pic and I'm sure Marlon has begun "dreaming big" for his little soccer star after seeing her in it. I'll make sure to check in and see your updates - Miss you all
Love ya
Shelby

Anonymous said...

welcome to the fun world of blogging!Alex is getting so big - they really do grow up too quickly, eh?! i'm looking forward to many more installments of the LeBlanc family here! - tamara

Anonymous said...

I vote for dance!!!!
Lauren

Anonymous said...

Hey LeBlancs! This blogging looks like a lot of fun! I will have to call you for a tuturial so I can join in the fun!

Let me start by saying there is not a Carey who is not absolutely in love with that little face! We ADORE Alexandra! She is so beautiful and sassy! Van loves the blogging with pictures! He saw it and yelled " THAT'S MY FRIEND ALEXANDRA!! SHE WANTS TO PLAY SOCCER WITH ME!!" ha...it's all about him! ha...He is amazing with how much he thinks about her. He talks about her at the most unsuspecting time...like in the grocery store the other day he asked me if Alexandra like strawberries...and he actually waited for the response. I told him that I would have to find a way to get them hooked up with emails so this is perfect timing. He has an account that is just for his friends and him...I will have to give that to you...we are in the process of changing his username...he gets too many random emails with it...another story..Anyway...great to see that all the kids are into soccer (outfits anyway). Marlon has his work cut out for him, we are almost a team with the second sets on their way! Van can not wait to see Uncle Marlon in action on September 15th at Duke! I am excited too! Hugs and kisses to the whole clan! Tell your sister in laws to include pictures so I can see their cute bellies and then the babies in the next family photo!! Don't forget pics of Nolan! We haven't seen how big he has gotten lately! Okay! Mwwaaaa! Love you...Heidi

Anonymous said...

Hello, LeBlanc's. I think that we have to get on board with a blog too. But being a mother of 2 very active boys and a full time job and husband who works non-stop, it will be a challenge to keep up with one. But i will give it a try. Jenn maybe you could send me some instructions on how to set one up. Love the pic of Alex as a future soccer player. She has "future soccer player" written all over her face. Dominic had his first soccer practice last night...too cute. Nicholas wants to play too! Gotta run, love the blog and i will attempt one also. Can't wait to see more pics.
Regards,
Victoria Santillo

Renee said...

Heidi ~ HI!!!! how are you?? just click on my name above and it will bring you right to my blog (called "hangin' with your naybor, down at the bottom)! i just had to tell you because you wrote to include pics of nolan... my blog is mostly about him :)
i've been blogging for a year now and absolutely love it.
hope you're doing well!!!!!