Monday, October 22, 2007

First glimpse of Kaylee Mae...

Here are a few of the first photos taken of my niece! Her mom dressed her up in the cute outfit for her hospital photo--isn't she sweet? Check out my sister-in-law Renee's blog to see some pictures they took from this weekend when they went to visit. Alex and I will be stopping out in Harrisburg to meet her next week on our way to Philadelphia, so I will have some new pictures to add soon! (Sorry they are so small but that is what happened when I downloaded them!)


My co-worker and friend, Kathryn also had her second baby on Saturday, Oct. 20--his name is Alden. He is the younger brother to Sam--I have so many close friends with 2 little boys (Heidi, Victoria, Jessica)!! Kathryn was due 2 days after Kendy, on Halloween, and she had Alden 2 days after Kendy--it seems everyone wants to deliver pretty early these days! 2 babies down--3 more to go!! Marlon's sister Lauren is due Nov. 7-so we're expecting news any day on her, my friend Amy from State College is also due in early November, and Renee is due around Thanksgiving! I am looking forward to the arrival of my next nephew and niece!
The next photo was taken of Alex the other day on our way to Marlon's soccer game-she's dressed in her WVU track suit! She loves going to daddy's soccer games, although she rarely watches much of the game at all--for her it's all about eating popcorn (she can polish off a box all by herself--not that this is something to be proud of!) and watching DVD's--I usually bring along the portable DVD player and we can usually sit inside one of the boxes, so it's perfect because it allows me to watch the game and her to have fun! Daddy's games are also a special treat because she gets to stay up really late! The game on Friday night started at 8:00, and we stuck around until the very end. The parents had a tailgate for the team afterwards, and we even stayed for a bit and Alex loved all the goodies they had to eat! I think we left a little after 11 pm! She showed no signs of being tired until we got in the car, but even still she stayed awake the whole way home, although she crashed pretty quickly once we got inside. She's our little energizer bunny!




5 comments:

Renee said...

Alex is looking soooo big (and sooo beautiful!) - i just love her WVU pink track suit. she must have so much fun at the games! can't wait to hear about the news about Lauren and your new nephew and we can't wait to see you!! i have boy clothes coming to you too! :)

Mindy said...

Wow! So many babies. Alex looks so cute in her pink track suit and is getting so big. We are looking forward to our visit!

1dermama said...

Both little gals are SO cute! Looking forward to seeing Alex dressed up for Halloween!

Anonymous said...

I can not believe it when I see pictures of Alexandra...she just gets more beautiful each time I see her. I love her! Tell her I love her over and over for me!

Kaylee Mae..so sweet. She is so pretty. I hope that I can meet her! She looks so innocent in those pictures! Congratulations to all the aunts and grandparents! Wow..baby boom! Please tell Josh and Kendy that I am so happy for them and hope they are catching up on their sleep any way they can!
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Josh and Kendy! Kaylee is so beautiful. I can't believe how aware she is in the pics for only being a few days old!! Alex is getting so big! I love her pink track suit - too cute.
Shelby