Alex enjoyed eating snow--whe was warned to stay away from the yellow stuff--so this one is of her leaning down to pick up some snow with her mouth.

And this is her enjoying it!

We made 3 mini-snowmen (they only had eyes and a nose--finding the other parts was too much work)--here is one of them!




And this is her enjoying it!

We made 3 mini-snowmen (they only had eyes and a nose--finding the other parts was too much work)--here is one of them!

I also realized I'd never posted pictures of Alex's newly painted room and new furniture. She loves her big girl bed and has done great sleeping in it. We have yet to decorate the walls, but I at least wanted to get the room set up with furniture. We also just painted the baby's room, so once that gets somewhat set up I'll posted pictures of that as well!


I also recently got some photos from my sister-in-law, Lauren of my nephew Carter. I had to post one because he's just so cute! I saw him when he was only 1 day old, but we're looking forward to seeing him again over the holidays! He just recently turned 1 month old, and he's getting so big! We're looking forward to the days when he can play with his boy cousin who will be born in a few months!




4 comments:
holy heck... Carter is SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! :) and i love alex out there in the snow... what a cute little snow bunny! her room looks great, too. good work, mama! hope you're still feeling well with this pregnancy. miss ya bunches!
Looks like Alex had so much fun in the snow! We got snow as well yesterday, but not really enough to really play in it, although Nolan did think it was "cool!"
Alex's room looks so pretty!! I love the bedding.
Carter really IS sooo cute. I got the pictures from her as well, and he's just adorable.
Wow! Carter is adorable! His name suits him perfectly! What a cutie...that is awesome that your son will have two boy cousins and two girl cousins to choose from at the many holidays...
Okay...so we are so jealous of the snow you guys are having! I promised Van that the minute the mountains get some regular accumulation we would drive to play! It is still varying degrees here all day..but rarely do I need more than a couple of layers or a heavy spring jacket with a sweatshirt. I miss the white christmas scene we all grew up with! We will see..there is still time!
I love Alex's room! So cute and pink! You will have to keep me updated on the little things you do to personalize it! Absolutely girly! I love it! Give a kiss to Alex for us and tell the big boy that we love him already!
Heidi
What a cute boy Carter is! His eyes are so alert and he's just too precious! I love his name too. You did an amazing job with Alex's room. So pink and girly! The furniture is really nice as well. Good job:)... The snow pic's are hilarious. I love her bending down and eating it -- too funny. I hope you are feeling well - how's the little man doing in there? Need some belly shots of him growing in there :)
Post a Comment