I wanted to give a quick update on Baby L. Thanks to all of you who said a little prayer for him--I had my third (and hopefully final!) ultrasound today, and everything looks good! The baby is a normal size, there's plenty of amniotic fluid, and he's estimated to be about 4 pounds, 5 oz. right now. He's measuring about a week behind my "official" due date of March 10, but that is consistent with my initial thought that my due date has always been a little bit off. Based on my cycle, babycenter.com said my due date should be around March 15, and sure enough the estimated due date based on the measurements today gave a March 15 due date! It's yet to be seen whether or not the doctors will be adjusting my due date at this point (I didn't meet with any doctors today but I'll be there next week), but I'm just relieved to know that all seems to be going well in this growing belly of mine! The ultrasound tech was even nice enough to give me a 3D view of the baby, although we unfortunately didn't get too good of a shot because his face was being blocked by his hand and the placenta. The guy did his best to give me a few pictures (which I will eventually scan in and post) but my first thought was that the picture looks more like the Penn State Nittany Lion then a little human being :) I also finally included a belly post--long overdue, I know--I'd say this is somewhere around the 32/33 week mark. It's hard to believe we're entering the home stretch! I have my To Do list started for all the stuff I'd like to finish over the coming weeks...I haven't done a single thing on it, but I hope to get started this weekend!


6 comments:
YAY Baby Leblanc is growing strong! We're so happy and thankful that all turned out well.
That's awesome that you were able to get the 3D ultrasouns even though he didn't cooperate too well!
so THERE'S your belly! okay, you've finally popped! you still look great and we can't wait to meet our little nephew! :)
hey jennifer - glad to hear lil baby leblanc is doing well! we're excited to meet him!!
So glad to hear everything is ok! You look great! I bet Alex is getting excited. I can't wait to see the pictures of Little Boy LeBlanc! Max is REALLY excited to meet his new friend!
We are so happy to hear your little man is doing great in there! We can't wait to see the pic's. You look great too! We are so excited for you all:)
Hey Jenn, I am happy to hear that Baby L. is doing well. Your belly and you look awesome by the way! It alost makes me want to do it again.
I'm so happy to here your little man is healthy! And you look FABULOUS!! Perhaps a little St Patty's day baby?!
Post a Comment