OK so we're warming up to the smile photos--this day we were on our way there, but not quite yet.
I took this one yesterday before our outing to the mall. She was all set to go with her backpack filled with random toys, and she did a great job smiling widely for the camera! (Megan, if you are reading this, Alex's smile reminds me of Ella's 'pirate smile' that you've referred to :)
Alex and I figured out how to use the timer function on the camera, so we thought we'd snap a quick one of mommy and daughter.Marlon returned home from his trip to Baltimore a little tired, and Alex had a busy day of playing with no nap, so the two rested together last night before we got Alex into bed.
Nothing too important happening this weekend...spent time with friends, working on getting the baby's room ready (I"ll have to take some pictures and post at some point). My free time is up since I hear that Marlon is finishing up with bath time, so it's back to mom duty for me!




4 comments:
GREAT smiles, alex! and jenn, seriously... where's that updated baby belly photo?! :) and how much are you planning to work after your baby boy is born (just out of curiosity)?!
love her big smile!!!! she's such a beauty...
now her and nolan can say "cheeese!" together :)
I definitely see the resemblance - I do think Alex's is alot cuter than Ella's was. I find that Ella (during this phase) smiled best when she could see herself - so when we plugged the camera into the TV she would give us perfect smiles!
She is just too cute! Her smile is contagious -- I smiled right along with her ... hee hee..:)
Post a Comment