Better late than never, here are a few pictures of the nursery. It is not completely done in terms of finishing touches but it at least has the basics--a crib and drawers full of clothing! I got the bumper pad on clearance from Pottery Barn Kids--I had to do a little something to give some personality to the crib--I'm not sure how well you can tell from the photos but the bedding is a combination of blue/gray, gray, black, white, and a little bit of red.

Here is Alex helping me with the mobile. She loved this mobile as a baby--hopefully the new baby will enjoy it too!

The room is still in need of wall decorations--probably some letters once we figure out a name (we've kind of tabled that discussion for a while now) and a black shelf or 2.

I am purposely not showing the other side of the room because that's where all the misc. stuff is piled right now that I haven't found a home for! A huge thanks to Renee and my friend Jessica--without the hand-me-downs from your kids I don't know where I would be! Those drawers are stuffed with everything I could possibly need--I hardly bought a thing!
6 comments:
yay nursery pics!! the room looks great Jenn - good job! can't wait to see that little man in his little room!
Great room Jenn! We have the same mobile and Max absolutely LOVES it! He laughs at it even when it's not on. I really like the wall color and the bumper. You are right, your furniture looks just like ours--we have such good taste :) Can't wait to see your little man! Max is excited to have a new friend on the way!
love that crib bumper! the room looks great and i like the furniture! i'm envious of the glider (there's not enough room in davey's room for one!!
LOVE it!
it looks fabulous!
Your little boy's nursery looks great -- good job to you! What color is that one the walls - I love it! The crib bumper is great - you can do so much since there is alot of color in it. He's going to love his room! Sad note - Chase's isn't even done :(.. We are awful. His crib though is in our sitting room so I guess he really doesn't need it to be done just yet -- but looking at all your hardwork - I better get crackin!
everything looks great - I am always impressed when people have their nursery done so early. You get to enjoy doing it rather than work frantically to get it done! I like the bumper too!
Post a Comment