Friday, June 27, 2008

Pics at long last

It has been way too long since I've posted pictures so I am determined to get a few on here now that the kiddies are in bed. Marlon is away in NC so I'm on my own until Sunday. He watched the kids while I went to Philly for a few days for work this past week, so we just saw each other in passing as he headed out the door the morning after I got home! The kids are doing great and I am looking forward to having some quality bonding time with them this weekend on my own. Here are a few pictures--there are some random ones here of a few different things--first here are some recent pictures of Kellan, who is 3 1/2 months old.



I was in Philadelphia for a staff meeting but also for a company picnic, which we've never had before. I just wanted to post about this because as much as I may often get tired of the travel and demands of my job, I have to say that I have some of the greatest co-workers ever. I've never had a job where I truly enjoy the people I work with, and many of them have become some very good friends over the years. We don't see each other often since we are scattered around the east coast, so times like this picnic are really a ton of fun. We competed in competitions like a 3-legged race, an egg toss, and kickball. We had a barbeque with some great food, a DJ, and about 60 or so people in attendance. When the day comes that I'm working anymore I will definitely miss times like these!

My co-worker friends...Michelle, Jeanette, Tom, John, Kathryn, Coleen,and me!
I also never posted pictures of Alex's 3rd birthday party at school--I just came across the photos on my work camera! Isn't the cupcake cake cool? I loved the colors and the way they made the butterfly.
Alex and her BFF Sophia checking out the cake

4 comments:

Renee said...

Jenn, Kellan is getting SOOOO adorable! He's always been so cute, but I love how he's "filling out." This is a fun age....
I miss you guys!

Mike, Amy, Max and Lily said...

He is a beefy little guy! Alex had a very cool cake at school! Our school doesn't allow frosting, so we'll have to do something like that for another occasion!

Will we be seeing you guys at
Arts Fest? My mouth is already watering for Helmut's strudel! We're looking forward to getting Max a wooden toy from the Amish man who makes them.

Tell everyone hello for us! Has Kellan been able to wear the outfit we bought him, or has the weather been too warm?

Mike, Amy, Max and Lily said...

Hey Jenn,
I'm working from home next Wednesday so I'll be around if you want to get together. I'm home from work around 3:45 every other day--let me know what works for you.

Max is usually in bed by 6:30, so we would need to do something earlier in the day. I'm so glad the shirt fits--to big pants is not a bad thing--Max has some pants that are really big in the waist too!

Mike, Amy, Max and Lily said...

I forgot to mention Mike will be home next Friday--I can try and leave work early that day as well.

let me know.