I found this recipe online today and although I haven't made it yet, I plan to make it very soon! I thought I'd share it with you all-let me know if you make it how it turns out.
5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
a small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug
Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract and mix again.
Put your mug in the microwave and cook for3 minutes at 1000 watts. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little,and tip out onto a plate if desired. YUM!
From chocolate cake...to the dentist. Monday is Alex's big appointment to get her cavities filled, teeth sealed, etc. I'm wondering what the point of dental insurance is, because our bill for this visit is going to be BIG. Like $2000+ big. Why have dental insurance if doesn't cover some of the treatments and only covers part of the other ones??? We are extremely frustrated with the cost of this, but don't know how we should pick and choose what we should have the dentist do because I can only imagine we would regret it later if she continues to have problems down the road. Does she need to have her teeth sealed at the age of 3 1/2? I don't know, but the dentist seems to say so. Does she need a stainless steel crown on her really bad cavity? I don't know, but again the dentist says that is the best option. All we can think is that we want to do what's best for her teeth, and hopefully prevent her from having to go through this again. So if this is what it takes...we'll just say 'bye bye' to our tax return this year.
The One With the Toilet Seat
4 days ago


2 comments:
that sounds delicious, especially for days when you're just craving chocolate cake (which is often for me)! keep us updated on alex's dentist adventure!
yummy cake! :)
so sorry about the whole dentist thing with alex!! :(
i will pray she never gets another cavity in her life :)
so good talking to you today!!
xoxo
Post a Comment