Monday, March 2, 2009

Settling down with The Bachelor

I'm just settling down to watch the finale of the Bachelor and I realized it's been forever since I've posted! First off, I prefer Molly to Melissa, but it seems like everyone else out there prefers Melissa. I think I always seem to pick the wrong one when it comes to these finales, but seeing as how every couple ends up breaking up at some point maybe I'm on to something! And I don't believe Deanna is returning because she wants Jason back--I think she's there to try and give him advice on picking the right person. We'll see!

Kellan is continuing to walk more and more--he is slowly walking more and crawling less. He still chooses to crawl quite a bit but is becoming steadier on his feet every day! Alex has recovered from her sinus infection and last week went to her first...wait for it...DANCE CLASS! (aren't you proud Renee and Lauren? :) Don't get too excited--she's not enrolling in beginning ballet anytime soon, but we did enroll her in a Creative Movement class that is once a week. Her friend Layla is in the class as well, and it's just a class that teaches "self expression through movement" and works on rhythm and coordination. Most importantly she's able to wear her leotard and tights and have a little fun! I forgot to take a few pictures last week but I'll try to remember to take some tomorrow--there were 5 little 3 year old girls in the class last week and it was so cute to see them all in their little leotards!

Not much else exciting to report--just getting ready for the little guy's birthday party in a few weeks. I'll leave you with a couple recent pics!



2 comments:

Renee said...

love those pictures! i can't believe kellan and mia are walking around the same time in their little lives - go kellan :)

YAY for the dance/creative movement class for Alex!!! aunt nay nay is so proud :) can't wait to see those pictures.

you are so lucky you get to see the bachelor 3 hrs. before me! i get so sad when it's over :)
gosh, those previews make it look SO dramatic about what's to happen! can't wait.

Kendy said...

Love the Bachelor. Not sure how I feel about the ending this time. The only words I can think to really describe it are sad and awkward! Haha!

Is this Alex's true talent? Dance? Glad to hear she is doing better and excited to see little Kellan! I can't believe he is already 1. Josh and I just keep saying it seems like he is still just a baby but here he is turning 1-year-old. He is such a big boy!

See you soon!

xoxo