Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to my husband!

I want to send out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my hubby today. The kids and I went to visit him at work to have dinner with him before practice this evening. Alex picked out a lovely "Happy Birthday" Dora balloon for her dad. (which she refused to give him since she determined it was hers). As most of you know, we don't get to have much family time at all during soccer season (one day a week if we're lucky) so it was nice to see him 2 evenings in a row this week--a rare occasion! The kids love having him around (as do I) and for this reason we look forward to the end of the season every year--only a few more months to go!

The kids and I had a great time in Philadelphia last week-Alex got to go to Giggleberry Fair at Peddler's Village, where she rode the carousel over and over on a rainy Sunday. We also experienced Chuck-E Cheese for the first time with my friend Michelle from work and her son Thomas. We got to visit with Nana, Pop-Pop, Aunt Lauren, Uncle Jon, and Carter at a belated wedding reception for Lauren and Jon. Alex also got to have some mini-play dates with my mom's old neighbor, Christine, and her 3 girls. Most of my friends have boys, so Alex doesn't get the opportunity to play with many little girls, so she had a great time playing with Briana, Danielle, and Avery. Below are some recent photos of our adventures for your viewing pleasure!

Nana, Pop-Pop and the grandkids

Pop-Pop and Kellan
My happy little guy-he still has yet to roll over (other than the one time in his crib) but he enjoys sitting up!


Kellan checking out his daddy up close and personal
I love this photo-Marlon was tickling the kids and their faces are priceless. We have a couple other shots where one is smiling, one looks scared--but this one they were definitely thinking the same thing!

2 comments:

Kendy said...

Awww! I love the pictures! Kellan is like the cutest little guy ever. ever!!! I can't wait to see him and squeeze him next weekend!!!
Happy Birthday Marlon! Wish we could be there celebrating with you!

Renee said...

such cute pics! can't believe those cheeks on kellan!!! :) happy bday to marlon!!! hope you liked nolan's song :)