Kellan is 7 months old! It's hard to believe our little "tank" is quickly getting closer to crawling, walking, and turning one! At this point he can roll over (although he doesn't do it very often), can scoot backwards and is trying to figure out how to crawl, loves to eat peas, green beans, bananas, & squash, loves to scream and squeal, says "da da da" a lot, and is generally a pretty happy guy! He still doesn't have any teeth but he continues to soak a bib in a matter of minutes, so some day soon we may see some come in! He loves to watch his big sister-she is great at singing and dancing to entertain him. They enjoy taking baths together, too!
Below is a picture taken yesterday--he's quite the beefy kid--you get an arm workout every time you lift him!

This picture was from last month (before his 4th hair cut!---now it's too short for the mini-mohawk but I'm hoping it will grow back out!).

This picture was taken at my parents' house a few weeks ago--just the beginning of good times sister and brother will share in the future!



This picture was taken at my parents' house a few weeks ago--just the beginning of good times sister and brother will share in the future!

I have to throw in a few recent pics of Alex--taken when we last visited Philadelphia. This one is at Giggleberry Fair in Peddler's Village. Alex loves to ride the carousel every time we go--this was a gloomy rainy day so it was a great way to pass the time.

Here is my little sleeping beauty, playing dress-up with Grammy. This girl would live in a dress and a tiara every day if you'd let her (my child?? I know, it's hard to imagine!).

Happy Belated birthday to Kendy and Kaylee! We were able to celebrate Kaylee's first birthday yesterday--I'm sure Kendy will post photos on her blog soon so check them out! The party was great--Kendy you are so creative and talented, and Kaylee of course was such a cutie-pie! We love you!

Happy Belated birthday to Kendy and Kaylee! We were able to celebrate Kaylee's first birthday yesterday--I'm sure Kendy will post photos on her blog soon so check them out! The party was great--Kendy you are so creative and talented, and Kaylee of course was such a cutie-pie! We love you!


4 comments:
beautiful kids! kellan seems like he's doing so well. Love the sleeping beauty picture... :)
so darling!
love the pics!
i'm going to scoot over to see kaylee's mommy's site to see the pics. :) i can't resist creativity.
so...did you end up participating in the phantom project?
Beth-my sis in law didn't post pics yet but her blog is thekovaliksunscripted-keep checking. she made an amazing cake, and the party was bird themed. I'm ashamed to say we just ate the candy and I never did take candy to any neighbors. I did see a number of doors on our street have phantoms on their doors, so someone visited them! I figure I have until halloween to deliver candy to someone!
I can't believe how grown up Alex has gotten - And more importantly I can't believe I haven't met her yet :( Kellan is so cute - you must thee most sculpted arm muscles :) Love the pudge and hate to see it go - believe it or not Kayla is just losing hers :(
On another note, I'm a horrible friend!!! I missed your b-day and I am so sorry! How do dates just sneak by us sometime??? About a week or so prior, I said to Rob, I have to remember to wish Jenn a happy b-day - and here I am about 3 weeks late!!! So sorry!! Hope it was a great one and I wish you many blessings this whole year through!!
Post a Comment