I included a few photos that were taken this week. I'm trying very hard to document parts of this pregnancy, although it does seem to slip your mind a bit when you have another child to take care of!


See below for our most recent laugh we had with Alex and her nighttime habits...Marlon went in her room to find that she had somehow moved herself off the bed and was sleeping standing up. And yes--she is wearing dress shoes to sleep in! We are currently in the process of working her into a new bed. We took the toddler bed/crib down a few weeks ago and she's now sleeping on her new mattress/box spring on the floor until I order her a new headboard and footboard for her "big girl" room.

Last weekend we had our old neighbors up to visit, which was fun. Grace is one of the few girl friends that Alex has, since almost all of my friends have little boys! We moved from State College just as the girls were getting to the age that they could become friends and play well together, so it is always nice to be able to see them again. Grace is 8 months older than Alex and her sister Edie is about a year younger, and the 3 girls had fun playing together! Below is a picture of Grace, Edie, and Alex. To get a sense of how little Alex is, take note of how close in size she is to Edie, who is 17 months old, compared to Alex's 2 1/2 years!!



6 comments:
I love that Alex was sleeping in her dress shoes standing up! She is too much fun.
I love the pics! We are so happy to hear everything is going well with your little boy in there - he has been in our prayers! What has Alex said about your belly? Does she have alot of questions about it? I remember Brady going no baby to his and Scott's bellies and yes, baby in mine - (ulthough he did say yes baby to his uncles -ooops! :) I love the pic of Alex sleeping in her dress shoes standing up - how adorable! She is growing up so fast and she's just so soo cute!
your belly looks great... you're barely showing! and i LOVE that photo of alex sleeping while standing up in her dress shoes, no less! the things kids do.... in that last photo you really can see that alex is little - funny how it takes a photo of a child with OTHER children to realize their size! hopefully your little boy and davey can meet one day! - tam
isn't it amazing how much faster you grow when you carry #2?! you look great...at least your belly does! :)
Alex is too cute sleeping in those shoes.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Alex sleeping standing up in her dress shoes!!!! so very funny.... she never ceases to crack me up.
your belly is adorable! (hi my first nephew!!) I really think you look small for being halfway through your pregnancy. that's so awesome. you look great.
can't wait to see you again! Baby Mia comes in 2 weeks or less! :)
Hey Jenn! You're looking great and I'm so happy that you're feeling good too! Alex is a cutie--love the dress shoes.
Just an FYI--we changed the blog address--it's now http://www.maxco1107.blogspot.com/ so you can update your link. Hope to see you soon!
Amy
Post a Comment