Well, maybe not her first official photo, but at least it's the first one on my blog! She looks like she's not too happy with her mom for the trauma she just went through! I'm not sure yet if she looks like big brother Nolan--we'll have to see what pictures look like as she grows a bit, but I know she'll be a cutie! This was one of the few pics my mom sent over last night. I believe the vitals on Mia are that she was 6 lbs., 13 oz., and 20 1/4 inches long (correct me if I'm wrong Renee!). I'm sure Renee will soon be posting pictures on her blog (see the hangin with your naybor link) so keep an eye out there for updates! I'm looking forward to meeting my newest niece very soon--Alex is going to have a hard time keeping her new cousins straight!
The One With the Toilet Seat
4 days ago


2 comments:
Hoorrayyy... Mia is here! She's beautiful - but the pic is too cute ... she does look like, hey - its about time mommy on getting me out :) ... I'm glad everyone is healthy and doing well. Congrats to you Auntie. What a wonderful addition to the family :) Alex and her new sib will have a great time growing up with her little cousins!
Post a Comment