Still here--no labor yet. I went to the doctor this morning and I'm a whopping 1 cm dialated--which of course means nothing because I could still be waiting a few more days or I could go into labor this afternoon!! I'm not very patient--I hate not knowing! The baby has definitely dropped (something I never really experienced with Alex) and I am feeling pins and needles down below as well as some crampy feelings, but no real contractions yet. Of course we have a winter storm coming through tonight (wouldn't you figure?!) so I'm not sure how that would effect my parents' travel plans if I do go into labor. Just wanted to give all of you far far away a quick update. Still no stomach bug for Marlon or I, so that's good news! I will keep you posted!
3 comments:
i find myself peeking in on your blog often to see if there is a baby yet! well, 1cm is the most I ever dilated naturally... yippee for you! :)
1 cm is better than no cm! I know how hard it is to wait--but just appreciate the time you have as a family of 3! Once the baby comes it's a whole new game! I keep checking to see what's going on, so thanks for the update!
Can't wait to hear the big news!
could be any day now! So glad you haven't caught that flu yet... and hopefully not ever :)
can't wait for those contractions to start! (i know you can... sort of) :)
I felt very crampy the day before my water broke with Nolan... hmmm...maybe it will happen tomorrow!
Post a Comment