Sunday, March 9, 2008

John Charles

Ha Ha--you probably thought I had the baby by the name of the post. No can do. Still feeling pretty normal and not close to labor, but my friend Barb, an old friend from church and Penn State, who was due with her first baby a few days after me, had her baby on Saturday--John Charles! The waiting continues as I continue to nest, nest and nest some more. I've already done and re-done laundry, made more than 3 "last trips" to the grocery store, and done "just one more round" of dusting and vacuuming...who knows, I may have many more days of this. God is teaching me patience, that is for sure!

2 comments:

Mike, Amy, Max and Lily said...

I remember the endless loads of laundry I did while I was nesting--my laundry duty usually started around 3 am when I woke up starving :) Hang in there--that baby will be here before you know it! Just keep walking--that always help--as well as having you know what every night :)

Megan said...

Just stopping by to see if there is any baby news! I'm sure any day now...very exciting!!!
my sister in law is due two days after you with her 3rd - she just found out at her last appt she was 1cm as well.