We're still hanging in here! Alex's bug was definitely a 24-hour thing so she is doing MUCH better. She was sick all through the night on Tuesday (although I don't know the details since Marlon was nice enough to do kid duty so I could get some rest and try to avoid getting sick!). She only got sick once yesterday after I fed her some applesauce--guess it was a little too early for food at that point. She was asleep last night by 8:00 and slept through the night without incident until 6:45, so she is ready to go back to school today! She's currently eating a light breakfast of ginger ale, dry cereal, and applesauce so hopefully that will stay down. It's amazing how much energy she had yesterday after going a full day eating basically nothing--kids are amazing! Now the question remains--will Marlon and/or I get sick, too?? Yesterday I didn't feel so hot, but I'm thinking it was all in my head after cleaning up throw-up and dealing with that. The next day or so will probably be very telling...I keep thinking that getting sick will probably put me into labor--I'm just hoping I'm not sick and in labor at the same time! We'll keep you posted.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness...
I will keep my fingers crossed that you and Marlon don't get sick. I am happy Alex is feeling better. I am thinking about you guys. I hope that baby comes soon.
Post a Comment